What is a CBA Chamber of Commerce Ambassador?
The Ambassadors are group of professionals from various backgrounds who serve as liaisons with our members. The goal of the Ambassadors is to encourage meaningful participation in the chamber’s programs and services for new members in an effort to build member commitment and increase member retention.
What do Ambassadors do?
- attend monthly meetings
- play a visible role at all the Chamber functions
- recruit other members
- call and visit members throughout the year to encourage involvement and ensure the board is meeting their needs
- communicate and help promote Chamber benefits to the members
- serve a two year term
- have FUN, and so much more!
Why become a Chamber Ambassador?
Ambassadors enjoy unique privileges and benefits including:
- discounted event offers (luncheons only)
- complimentary business news profiles
- increased profile in the general community through attendance as Ambassadors at Chamber and community events
- great business exposure for the ambassador and/or their employer
- always involved and kept current on what is going on within the community